Neo Citizens Taxes

A Tax Preparing Service You Can Rely on

Trust Worthy

There is a 61% error rate on tax returns prepared by authorized, but unlicensed tax preparers. We’re in the other 39%.

Experienced

We’ve been here for a while. We’ve seen a lot. We got the skills and the knowledge, but we are still learning. Every day!

Professional

Our people display high levels of expertise and efficiency. We know when to lead and when to be a team player.

What we Do

We Cover an Array of Individual & Corporates Accounting Services

Individual & Corporate Taxes

We offer tax services ranging from simple individual tax returns through the most complex business and multi-state tax returns…

Financial Planning

Whatever your goals are, we can help you reach them. Whether you want to invest on your own or you’d like us to do it for you.

Audit Defense

Never face the IRS alone. If you have issues with them, our experts are with you every step of the way until they are resolved.

Get Started

Don’t Let the Complexities of Your Financials Burden You Any Longer

Our solid foundation and extensive tax background allow us to help many clients who have some form of complexity in their tax situation. Self-employed individuals, Business owners, Illegal Aliens, Multistate residents, Business Executives with stock options, etc.

About Us

At NC Taxes, No Client is Too Big or Small

As a boutique Tax Preparing company, we work on projects big and small. Our ability to meet your expectations makes us the go-to Tax Preparer for all your needs.

Additionally, we are a socially responsible company NC20, which means that 20% of all our profits are used to finance the development projects promoted by the Neo Citizens Group.

Quality, Trust, and Expertise

“Thank you for everything you have done Mercedes. You have been nothing but professional, kind, and very helpful. Again I appreciated it. I’ll be referring my friends an family to you. Once again thank you”.

Cristine Laugard

“This is my second year with Neo Citizens Taxes and I still can’t believe how much more I am getting back! I used to do my taxes on my own and not getting much back. Now I’m extremely happy with NC Taxes”.

María Luisa García

“My experience with Neo Citizens Taxes has always been professional and efficient. The staff is patient and willing to explain all my options during the tax preparation process. I highly recommend them”.

Michael Robinson

Join Us

Our Clients Are Like Family

We honor the Golden Rule: you should strive to treat others as you would like to be treated. We understand that listening is one of the most important parts of communication. And we know that you enjoy working with people that you like and feel comfortable with. We really care about you and your needs.

Taxes Related Resources & Articles

Neo Citizens Taxes

Contáctanos

Estamos felices de que te pongas en contacto. Preguntas, sugerencias... Todo es bienvenido.

786-357-6082

L-V: 9am-6pm, S-D: Cerrado (excepto en la temporada de taxes)

Échanos una línea... o un par de ellas.

.

es_ESSpanish
es_ESSpanish